Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello!!!!!

Hi!!! My name is Krystle Olawunmi Akeredolu, super long right?! Lol...That's why I shortened it to Ola Krystle. Its funny that my mom named me Krystle, she just knew that I would be a lover of all things fabulous especially jewelry! I love beautiful things that come in the form of people, shoes, clothes, handbags, extensions (yes hair extensions!), makeup, and my most favorite -JEWELRY!!!! The purpose of this blog is to take you along on my journey- I started my own jewelry line and to keep things interesting I will also blog about other things of interest. Please feel free to leave comments (positive ones only please!). Email me with any questions or requests. And thanks for stopping by my blog!!! This is my very first blog so please bear with me as I get used to how this works.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely marvelous, you should open a jewelry store. Your pieces are truly classy, and the display is perfect. Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely pieces! keep up the best work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!!!
    .....be steadfast:
    "The hand of the diligent will rule,...."
    Proverbs 12:24(AMP)

    ReplyDelete