Thursday, March 1, 2012

~MY HEART IN A PIECE~


I had a rosary given to me by a friend as a gift. It was elegant, pretty and above all it was simple. I've come across rosary pieces all my life, but this one was somewhat different. Every where I went I was complemented, and because of that I wore it almost everyday. One day, in a rascally moment, it broke. No more complements?! WOW!  I couldn't live with that, so I hatched a master plan to put it back together. I couldn't find all the pieces so I improvised with substitutes I bought from a local bead store, and what do you know? It turned out better than the original and when I was asked how I did it, I said "I PUT MY HEART IN THE PIECE"....and that's how my journey began.








5 comments:

  1. Any of these would serve as a perfect gift, you do know your craft. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola...being creative is a gift you have.... More grease to your elbows and may the creations continue to flow! Great designs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HB01 thank you for your comment :)

    Adenike, thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! this is so nice. i luv it! just like the title says elegant-chic and modern! Definitely a gift and jewerly for any occassion. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete